Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Oh, yeah, my blog

Sorry, I've been totally and completely obsessed with the job interview I had last week. I'm just about done with my PhD (as in next month) and had a 10 hour job interview last week for a position that I really, really wanted.

Oh yeah, I nailed the interview and I was offered, and accepted, the job!!!! Woo hoo! Yippee! Badass!

Now I need to focus on training again. Other exciting news: I raced the SuperSeal Olympic Triathlon on March 27. I'll post a race report soon.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new job! Can't wait to hear how the race went!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Ash! Congrats on the job! You need to write an email to us, I have no idea what you're up to!! I need details! I assume it's in SD? You are such a bad ass and I can't wait to see you go balls out in CDA!

    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete