Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday triple

I got a triple in today.  There's really nothing that makes this girl feel more badass than getting in all 3 sports before work.  I rode the trainer (it was dark out), ran 4 miles with the pig ninjas and then went to the pool.  I did a little bit of swimming on my own and then I had a swim lesson with my coach, Sickie.  He gave me lots of good stuff to work on and I think my swimming will improve dramatically.  I was already gliding during the lesson (which is awesome, I have always found it impossible to glide).

That's all I've got for today.  On tap for this weekend: long run and ride.  Yippee!

2 comments:

  1. U are awesome! When are you running? Where? How far?
    - Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Tammy! I'm pretty flexible about running on Sunday. Going for about a 10 miler or so. I like to run on trails, so maybe Rancho Penasquitos? You want to run?

    ReplyDelete