Monday, December 13, 2010

I hate being sick

I really, really hate being sick. I miss training and having energy and being able to talk....and I look like crap. Not good. I will do everything in my power to get back to training tomorrow. Here's the schedule for the week:

Monday: rest
Tuesday:Swim: 2500 yards, straight (this probably won't happen)
Run 45 minutes
Wednesday: Brick bike ride followed by 15 min run
I'm going to ride long outside, if the weather permits. Best way to celebrate a birthday!
Thursday: 1 hour run
Friday: bike 45 min
Swim: 300 wu, 8x50 DR, 12x100 with 20s rest, 8x50 drills, 200 cd
Saturday: Bike 1hr 45 min
Sunday: Run 1 hr

The weather here has been pretty rainy and cold but I'm hoping to have one nice ride outside this week.

Must get back to training, ill or not.



No comments:

Post a Comment