Thursday, December 2, 2010

Officially Ironman training!!

I'm baaaaack!

Moved my bf and all of our household goods to San Diego over the holiday. Now I'm back in Sac with my two dogs, an air mattress, a table and that's about it. Can't wait to go to SD for good, myself, but my advisor is being a crazy, crazy nutjob, so I'm not sure when that will happen. Until then, I'll just focus on the positive...such as: I'm not crazy, crazy isn't contagious, I'll have more time to train, someday soon she'll have to let me go, SD is nice and I get to live there for the rest of my life.

So, yesterday I realized that I screwed up when putting the 30 week Ironfit IM training plan into my calendar and missed two weeks somewhere. I thought I was starting December 14. Turns out I was supposed to start December 1. Oooops! I went through my calendar and redid the entire thing so it's now accurate

I was supposed to swim today, but couldn't so I switched the Thursday and Friday workouts. I'm officially IM training!!!!! WOOO HOOOO!!!!!

40 min 38 sec trainer ride while watching Law and Order SVU today. I hate the trainer but it's cold and drizzly and I'm a wuss, so it works for short rides.

Now I just have to record my daily workouts! I've been recording on the BT website, but have to record here, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment