Wednesday, January 19, 2011

100th post

I'm a real blogger now. Forgot to log yesterday's workout. Swam around 2000 yards with my masters team. It was sprint and zoomers day. Yeah, made me tired. I swim from 5:45-7 am, so it's dark. At one point, someone (supposedly accidentally) turned off the lights so it was pitch black in the pool and played Lady Gaga's Bad Romance. Hilarious! Managed to wake up before my 4:45 am alarm went off. Pretty badass. Tried to stay awake once I got home, but fell asleep while changing into my running clothes. After I woke up, I took the boys for a 3.5 mile run. It was supposed to be 6 miles, but my calves were super sore from the deep tissue massage I received Monday night. No more deep tissue for me...unless it's before a recovery day. The sun was out and it was gorgeous! Looks like it will be another sunny day today. I'll log today's workout after I finish parts 2 and 3 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment