Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Brick

I did a 35 or so minute bike ride followed immediately by a 16 minute run. No biggie. I watched Bridalplasty while on the bike...the worst show ever. It makes me feel ashamed to be a woman, to be human, to...whatever, I still watch it. The premise is a group of bride-to-bes competing to have their dream wedding. The catch is, they all want a list of plastic surgeries and the top bride each week gets a plastic surgery. Why do I watch? I don't know. I'm not into weddings and I'm not into bitches, but I watch. My excuse is that it's easy, brainless and I don't really have to pay attention. And I like medical stuff.

It's funny, as I get more and more into training, I crave it more and more. Today, for instance, I only worked out for 51 minutes. I feel like I sat on the couch all day eating bon bons. It's kind of awesome...I'm beginning to be hardcore. Once a day is just not enough :)

Tomorrow I'm back in the pool. Must make it happen! I've received lots of good advice on how to do flip turns in shallow water. I'm still paranoid (might have to do with the insane amounts of money I've spent on my education) about hitting my head, but I'll give it a shot.

1 comment:

  1. It's a train wreck. That's why you watch it. I'm the same way.

    Great blog, by the way! I came across it on BT and will be following now.

    ReplyDelete