Tuesday, August 24, 2010

so sleepy

My plan was to ride this morning, but I could not get out of bed. I figure if I'm that tired (and not just procrastinating), I need the sleep. No time for a ride, but I did P90X shoulders and arms. I really love P90X and definitely think there's a place for it in tri training.

I would like to do a trainer ride when I get home tonight, but I'm not a good inside afternoon exerciser. The trainer is useful, but absolute torture. I've only used it about 4 times since I bought it several years ago. The trainer allows me to turn my road bike or tri bike into a stationary bike. Cool concept. High boredom factor. Maybe really good tv will distract me. Hopefully. One of my favorite cooking shows is on tonight, so maybe that will do the trick.

No comments:

Post a Comment