Wednesday, August 11, 2010

swim + Dexter-induced nightmares

Swam 1550 yards today. For the first time, I really felt the rotation of the body thing click. Finally! Now I can make some real progress :)

Pretty slow and tired today. I didn't sleep well last night. Watched the last couple episodes of season 4 of Dexter (BEST SHOW EVER!) and actually had weird nightmares/dreams. Strange for me. I'm not a great sleeper (chronic insomnia for about 20 years...no joke), but usually it's because science crap is stressing me out, not because I have dreams where the Trinity Killer is following me around. I even kept the dogs up; they're sleepy today, too.

Tomorrow I start the worst experiment in the world, which involves feeding mosquitoes blood + virus and then dissecting midguts every few hours for the next 48 hours. Training will suffer. That's okay...back on track this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment