Monday, July 12, 2010

Monday Run Day

Because I skipped my run on Saturday, I had to make it up today. This morning was cool and surprisingly crisp as I set out with the pig ninjas. We found a new 3 mile loop around the neighborhood. I usually do out and back runs, but this loop was much more fun. Running is starting to get easier and I can feel my stride coming back. The dogs love all this exercise. They jump around like crazies whenever I put my running shoes on.

I'm still having a hard time getting out of bed early but I just have to keep on it until it seems natural again. I'm going to bed early but I wake up at 4:00 am every morning and can't go back to sleep. And even though I'm awake, I can't get out of bed because I'm wishing for sleep.

Tomorrow is my first double workout: swimming in the morning and biking in the evening. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment